Future - Passive Voice
You are going to Learn:
- Before you go to towards Future Indefininte Passive Voice First you must have the basic understanding of Future Tense and Passive Voice
- If you know what Future indefinite is then you can continure learning Future Passive
- If not then i suggest you to go Future Indefinite Tense First
- Now I assume you know Future indefinite
- As you know In Future Indefinite The Structure Is - "Subject + Will / Shall + V + object"
- In Passive Voice The Subject comes at last
- And Object Comes First Therefore the Structure of Is
Object + Will be + 3rdVerb
Means (This is the Subject of Passive) Like I , We , They , Or Any Name "Naveed"
Will Be - [Helping Verb]: - Will Be
= Is a helping verb - We use Will Be With Evey Subject
"A Word Which Shows An Action Is Called Verb" - Ex:
(Dance , Read , Listen , do)
I Will Cook Food - Normal Future
Steps To Make:
- First we take the object which in this case is foodFood ...
- Then we use helping verbs For this tense we have (Will Be)
Food Will be ...
- Verb will come which in this sentence is - (Cook) - (Cooked)
Food Will Be Cooked - Complete !!!
|1 - I Will write a letter ||A letter will be written by me |
|2 - He Will cook Food ||Food will be cooked |
|3 - They Will Play football ||Football will be played by them |