Present - Passive Voice
For You We Have⬇:
Before you go to towards Present Indefinite Passive Voice First you must have the basic understanding of
- Present Tense
- Passive Voice
- Passive Present: Formula / Structure:
Means (This is the Subject of Passive) Like I , We , They , Or Any Name "Naveed"
2) Is / Am / Are:
- Is = Is a helping verb - We use Is With Singular Ex - He , She , it or any Singular Name
- Am = Is also a helping verb - We use Am only with | Ex - Iam going to school
- Are = Are is also a helping verb - We use Are With plural | Ex - They , We or any plural Name
"A Word Which Shows An Action Is Called Verb" - Ex:
(Dance , Read , Listen , do)
I Cook Food - Normal Present
Steps To Make:
- First we take the object which in this case is foodFood ...
- Then we use helping verbs For this tense we have three (IS / AM / ARE)
so because food is single therefore (Is) we will use Food Is ...
- Verb will come which in this sentence is - (Cook) - (Cooked)
Food Is Cooked - Complete !!!
Video (Please Play Below)
|Normal Present ||Present Indefinite Passive Voice |
|1 - I write a letter--> ||A letter is written by me |
|2 - He cooks Food--> ||Food is cooked by him |
|3 - They Play football--> ||Football is played by them |
|4 - She makes cake ||Cake is made by her |